Thursday, June 17, 2010

The world's "hardest" riddle?

I turn polar bears white



and I will make you cry.



I make guys have to pee



and girls comb their hair.



I make celebrities look stupid



and normal people look like celebrities.



I turn pancakes brown



and make your champane bubble.



If you squeeze me, I'll pop.



If you look at me, you'll pop.



Can you guess the riddle?



97% of Harvard graduates can not figure this riddle out, but 84% of kindergarten students were able to figure this out in 6 minutes or less. Can you guess the correct answer?



I don't know the answer. But if you do, please tell me. And explain. Please, it's really bugging me.



The world's "hardest" riddle?

The question that is being asked is, "Can you guess the correct answer?"



The correct answer, as most kindergarten students would respond, is "No, I cannot guess the correct answer."



The world's "hardest" riddle?

Pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
noton